Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey People

Hey, I'm Madeleine.
some people call me Maddie, and a few people have called me Mad. Are there any new nicknames you can come up with? (besides Madster courtesy of Noodle) anyhoo, i started this blog after I realized that almost all my friends have a blog of some sort. I decided, hey, i'll make one. so..........um...........yeah.

I am finally starting High School!!!! I'm 14 years old, my birthday is 10 days after CHRISTMAS (no, my birthday is not January 5th like everyone assumes.......it's January 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I really don't know why everyone forgets December 31...........

anyways, i'm random. i talk way too much. i laugh constantly. i love my friends. i give great guy advice even though i've never had my own boyfriend. and i have great funny people in my life.

i like to write, but it doesn't always sound too smart. 'cause I kind of write the way I talk. you'll get used to it though. please check out the other blogs, some are insanely hilarious, some have amazing writing. you just have to check it out.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

hi itz lauren! nice new blog!

Bela said...

I'm so excited that you have a new blog!

Maddie said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Gina said...

How about Lynn the Mad?

Maddie said...

now that's funny!