Monday, February 15, 2010

never has love been his one goal.
for he was a practical man.
he lived a hopeless life. from the view of lovers,
loving or being loved in return. for love is man's one oxygen,
that pumps from ear to toe. the feelings are never too subtle,
but showing in grin and soul. he had never loved before. not the deep penetrating love,
that many are always on search for, though less are blessed to find.

but this man lead a life of satisification. i only fear,
that ill live my life... without such lover's pain.

2 comments:

Bela said...

Probably one of your best yet. Your style has really developed and matured recently...due to past events, maybe? :D

Hopefully you can shed light on the exact topic of interest in which you based this poem. I'm guessing...role model, inspiration, father, friend?

*Father*

Let me know! AND keep on writing :)

Maddie said...

thank you! and my life has changed A LOT since january, and you can see it a lot by really talking to me, or reading all of this. this was actually just from my reaction to watching moulin rouge for the very first time. i was just in like a trance after watching it, and i guess that is what inspired me.