Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i want to cry a thousand tears,
as i sit here anxious, tired and scared.
its like the world has me surrounded,
hands up, i feel defeated.

i want to scream, to yell and plea,
make people understand that this is me.
but no one seems to notice,
the loss of a true smile on my face,
as my teeth grin, without substance beneath.

i say i dont like life...
people say thats normal.
im stressed and im tired,
that much i know.

but i USED to be happy,
that is what kills me.
to never experience happiness is sad,
but to experience happiness so often,
and to lose it all.

that is what im calling depressing.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Awww, Maddie :C ....I'm sorry it is like this. I can totally relate to that feeling, I've gone through that series of thoughts...this is very real.

Maddie said...

thanks gina... sorry you have had to relate, its just not fun! =( and thanks, im glad its at least real!