Saturday, October 31, 2009

untitled

sometimes I wonder, why did it end?
you and me, such good friends.
yes we didn't meet with each other at every chance,
but we could talk, we were friends...

then two years ago,
I think you changed. you became peppy,
a liar, and so many worse things.
I feel like I am delusional, how ill see it in you every day...
but people agree with me, just never to your face.

you told some people,
that you were sure that I hate you.
that’s not true, never will be.
but you should no,
that...

I hate how you lie,
you drink and deceive...
how you find your life so tough,
yet you used to be so sweet.

you used to be kind,
caring about your family and friends,
but you lie, you don’t care,
and only your OLD friends know that.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

it's beautiful madds!! hope everything's okay.... :)

Mackenzie said...

ooo whos this about!! but great job anyway

Maria said...

Did you really mean peppy, or did you mean preppy?

Maddie said...

umm i think it could be either one... because i meant too energentic... so there is either word... which sounds better? thanks lauren and kenzie! dont worry im fine... adn kenzie ur sooo nosy! <3

Mackenzie said...

ummm 1. u know me and my noseyness and 2. WATS W THE KENZIE!!! IM NOODLE!!!

Gina said...

Well, preppy sounds more like you're targeting a specific group, while it sounds strange to accuse someone of being peppy. It just doesn't pack a strong punch to me...but I could be wrong. :)

Bela said...

Hmm who might this be about? I'm curious, Mads!