Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Writers Block

Right now, I would like to write. I need to know that I can express something well, yet my fingers have typed and typed, and i have come up with nothing worth saving. I know that I have grown up, as a person. But especially in my writing. I don't know what taught me maturity so fast. Was it my friends, maybe family, or was it the fact that i am becoming a sophomore in high school, and freshman year, while fun, teaches you a lot of life lessons really quickly. I am not sure, but at the moment, I want to write. and i want to write well. all i can think of is writing this though. so maybe i will fall asleep now, and in the morning, i'll be able to write for the sake of writing.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

intresting, writing the thoughts in your head, maybe you actually didn't have writer's block after all....

Maddie said...

haha yea... i figured that this could possibly boost some imagination... it didnt, but its interesting to look back to...

Lauren said...

i bet, on something so deep, i always feel silly if i write something deep then go look at it again, lol